WRITE FOR US
We love featuring writers - new and experienced - as long as the quality of the content is good. We want to help you build your portfolio and get your name out in the fitness industry and in front of people you can help.
WHAT WE LOVE TO FEATURE
We look for content that screams simple, practical, and thought provoking. We want content that helps the reader overcome a difficulty they're struggling with and give them an immediate take away from the article.
We love topics like this:
- Overcoming difficulties with eating by developing small, manageable habits
- Shifting someone's mentality from short term bursts of effort to long term sustainability
- How to exercise effectively and based on simple coaching tips
- Breaking down post-rehabilitation into easily understood methods for the everyday lifter
- How to choose healthier options when eating at home or eating out
- How to create better lifestyle habits and not become overwhelmed by taking on too much at once
- Strength training articles about how to lift properly and using training principles to get better results
- How to manage a schedule that allows for workouts that fit their needs (Ie. 5 x 30 mins instead of 3 x 60-75 mins)
- Perspective on fitness and nutrition
WHAT WE DON'T LOVE TO FEATURE
We don't feature articles that have no depth, direction, or grit to them. We want our readers to have a take away from every article, whether it be a new perspective or a tip they can immediately implement into their lives.
We don't accept articles that bash other training or nutrition methods. Our goal is to create a strongly positive atmosphere here and encourage rather than bash others to find more effective ways to eat well and train effectively.
We don't accept articles that are simply opinion pieces that hold no validity to them. We also don't accept product promotional pieces. If you have something you think is worthwhile, you can send us a link to it and we'll determine if it's a good fit for our site.
It's a good idea before submitting an article to take a look around our website to get a feel for the kind of writing we share. We don't share fitness recipes or things unrelated to strength training or helping build people up in the gym. We don't share any outdoor or strength training for specific sports simply because that's not the people reading our site. Please take that into consideration when submitting an article or idea.
THE KIND OF WRITERS WE LOVE
We look for contributors who can express themselves effectively, without overcomplicating a subject, and give the readers at least one immediate take away when they've finished reading the article.
SUBMIT YOUR IDEA OR CONTRIBUTION
Please note not all submissions will be accepted. Not all article ideas will fit the content of the site.. Don't give up. Simply keep practicing and don't be afraid to try again with another idea.